February 8, 2020
If you are a dental professional who provides sleep apnea therapy for patients in your area, you’re aware of how medical insurance plays into the process. Whether your staff is trying to come up to speed on new policies, rules, and regulations, you may be wondering if hiring a company that handles medical billing for dentists would be easier. The truth is that a third-party company like Brady Billing can remove the stress and confusion that can come with medical insurance companies, allowing you and your staff to continue doing what you do best – helping your patients! To find out how you can get started with Brady Billing, spend a few minutes reading through the steps and learn how easy it can be to make the switch.
Why Choose Brady Billing?
Not only do the professionals at Brady Billing offer high-quality customer service, but they believe in providing dentists with the opportunity to continue caring for their patients without the hassle and stress of dealing with medical insurance companies. Because it does require different steps to take than regular dental insurance, a third-party billing company can remove the burden, making you and your staff members lives much easier.
Some of the reasons why you should choose Brady Billing include:
- We provide verification in 24 hours, so you and your patient can move forward with treatment
- We handle all pre-authorizations so that you learn more quickly whether a patient is approved or denied for treatment
- We take care of all pre-determinations, so you and your patient receive transparent information about available benefits up-front
- We file electronic claims, eliminating unnecessary hardcopy paperwork and provided a seamless process that offers greater accuracy and is more affordable
- We handle all denials and appeals, fighting for your office and for your patient to receive their maximum reimbursement
- We negotiate fees, to help your patient receive reimbursement as well as prevent a reduction in viable cases that come with high deductibles and co-insurance limits
How to Get Started
Now that you have a better understanding as to why you should choose Brady Billing, the next question you might have is, “How do I get started?” The process is extremely easy and requires that you follow these steps:
- Contact a Brady Billing representative
- You’ll receive a no-obligation contract and provider information form to fill out
- Once the contract is received by the individuals at Brady Billing, they will work to get your practice set up within their systems
- Your administrative staff will receive an email with all of the forms and explanations of next steps
- A representative from Brady Billing will schedule a follow-up call with your staff to ensure there are no additional questions
With Brady Billing, you can feel confident and comfortable knowing your practice is in good hands.
About Brady Billing
Want to make the billing process easier on you and your staff? At Brady Billing, we specialize in dental offices that provide sleep medicine services and offer billing services for dentist offices throughout the country. By offering a range of billing services, we can assist in answering your questions and providing a complimentary consultation to discuss available services. To find out how we can help you, visit our website or call (844) 424-5548.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.